Lufthansa M&M kerst kadeau

Discussie in 'Brussels Airlines: Miles & More' gestart door Alexo, 20 dec 2014.

1. Alexo

Alexo Blue Tier

Leuk Bevonden:
    Trofeepunten:
    Kreeg vandaag een leuk mailtje van Lufthansa!:D Toch leuk aangezien ik dit jaar helemaal niet met ze gevlogen heb!

DEAR SIR,

A turbulent and eventful year is drawing to a close; a year in which we have invested like no other airline in the quality of our product and in which we were awarded a 5-star rating for our First Class. However, in many respects it has also been a difficult year. Lufthansa is currently in the middle of an industrial dispute, which has resulted in strikes and flight cancellations.

During the strike days we did everything we could to reduce the impact on your travel plans to a minimum. Despite our best efforts, the quality and reliability of our service has not always been what you have come to expect of Lufthansa. On behalf of the Lufthansa Board, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Over and above our public statements about the strikes, it is important to me that you understand our position. Lufthansa management is conducting negotiations with the necessary single-mindedness because the long-term competitiveness of our business is at stake. Only in this way will we be able to continue to invest in our product, in our quality and in precisely those services that you expect from us.

Rest assured that we are doing everything in our power to reach a solution as quickly and as expediently as possible.

I am, of course, aware that you may not have been able to take the flights with Lufthansa in 2014 that you planned. Consequently it is possible that your status qualification has been compromised. I therefore want to take this opportunity to award you a one-time credit of 3,000 status miles for the year 2014.

My sincerest thanks for your loyalty to Lufthansa, season’s greetings and my very best wishes for a happy and successful 2015.

Lionell vindt dit leuk.
  2. Lionell

Lionell Platinum Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Trofeepunten:
    Das een mooi gebaar van Lufthansa!

3. flyerbe

flyerbe Silver Tier

Leuk Bevonden:
    Trofeepunten:
    Eind december een hoop status miles krijgen. Leuk als je net nog die nodig had voor een hgere status, maar verder ben je er ook maar weinig mee. Een collega van mij kwam nog geen 100 miles te kort om zijn Senator status te verlengen. Hij kocht zich speciaal een ticketje om die miles te krijgen... en natuurlijk, een week na zijn terugkeer kreeg hij ook bovenstaande aanbieding van M&M :)

Lionell vindt dit leuk.

Deel Deze Pagina