Special deals for 65+ travellers?

Discussie in 'Hulp met boeken' gestart door Owen Langdale, 16 sep 2014.

1. Owen Langdale

Owen Langdale Newbie

Leuk Bevonden:
    Trofeepunten:
    I'm a 'Newbie' here. Greetings! As a newish resident in The Netherlands, I was wondering for my first return flight to Australia if there were any special deals for over 65's? When I was an Airport Ambassador at BNE a friend got a special deal Business to Dubai, economy to Europe, and the same coming back. I've emailed Emirates but not heard back if this offer was still 'silently' available. My travel is for late April, returning mid May.

SVDH vindt dit leuk.
  2. Mike

Mike Blue Tier

Leuk Bevonden:
    Trofeepunten:
    Hi Owen,

Great to see you join :)

Nowadays i seriously doubt any airline will give a senior discount any longer as they really need all the revenue they can get. But perhaps someone else will know!

3. Owen Langdale

Owen Langdale Newbie

Leuk Bevonden:
    Trofeepunten:
    Hi, I was actually looking for a mixed ticket - online it seems you either buy economy the whole way or business, whereas I would like economy to DXB then Business to
    BNE. Roll on premium economy options on Emirates. Tried to book Qantas (via LHR) premium economy from AMS but it won't let you - has to go via Emirates. At least after July you can try SQ's new premium economy offering. CX's to BNE doesn't give you a short layover either way...or so it seems to me. At my age I really loathe the long trips to Oz from here...have done far too many in my time.

4. DutchFrequentFlyer

DutchFrequentFlyer Silver Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Trofeepunten:
    Hey Owen, welcome. Slightly off-topic: We may be able to find you a nice deal for AUS (even without senior-discount). Do you necessarily want a business class ticket, or does economy also work?

5. Owen Langdale

Owen Langdale Newbie

Leuk Bevonden:
    Trofeepunten:
    Hi there
    Economy is preferred because my partner 'might' also be coming with me (depends on his work). Yes, some suggestions would be appreciated. Worried about Emirates B777 which is AMS DXB which has very narrow seats in economy but other legs on return are on A380 so OK. Yes, Y would be nice - thanks.

Deel Deze Pagina